Saturday, February 10, 2007

I went to http://www.southernillinoisan.com/articles/2006/07/15/top/16932824.txt

This reading is about an online article written by Andrea Hahn, of the Southern. It talks about a homicide that happened in the West Walnut Street, also known as Illinois 13 East in Carbondale, IL. Ryan Livingston, a 22-year-old Carterville man was stabbed and died in the hospital later. When the guy was found, he could tell some things to the policemen. There is not only this, but also more articles that can inform you about many things.

At present, many people don’t spend their time reading newspaper, so the website with news about the region is very important. You can read news while you look at pictures of the last party you went to, or while you wait for someone to get online in your messenger. You’ve got to help the policemen to find the suspects. If you find them, you can be in touch with the Carbondale Police Department at (618) 457-3200 or the Carbondale Crime Stoppers anonymous tipline at (618) 549-COPS.

3 comments:

tom said...

Good post- I agree. On the street, near where the crime happened, people wrote on the wall and you can still read it today. It says: surely you saw something! Someone who was driving by must have seen it!

yiming said...

Hi Brother Andre: I must to say your comments always make me laugh, just like yourself. Thank you for your opinion about Chinese, and at the same situation, I've never met a Brazilian until you. You make me want to know more about Brazil, and I hope I can go to visit Brazil one day. haha, I still cannot find my handsome guy, if i find him, I will tell you first! You always do good job, I love our class, Good luck in Toelf!! :)

Dema said...

Andre, I just ran across this blog you wrote 3 years ago. I'm Ryan Livingston's mother and I want to thank you for writing about it and wanting to help catch his killers. So far the police have not found the evidence they need to arrest them, but they assure me they are still working on Ryan's case.

We are still torn apart by his death and hope that his attackers will be put away where they can't hurt anyone else.