Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Who are you?

1 - My name is Andre.
2 - I'm from Brazil.
3 - I'm twenty four years old.
4 - My major is civil engineering.
5 - I came here on september 28th.
6 - I have two sisters.
7 - I came to the USA only to learn English.
8 - I like sports.
9 - This is my first time in the USA.
10- Homesikness is my biggest problem here.
11- Today is my birthday ( 01/18).
12- I've never seen many foreiners before CESl.
13- I've been in five countries: Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, and USA, but I realy want to know many more countries.
14- I'm happy and friendly all the time.
15- I want to learn English soon.
16- I like to enjoy my life.
17- I love my parents, sisters and someone else :).
18- I'm used to waking up early.
19- I'm having fun in my English classes.
20- I have good friends from all of the continents.

No comments: